(Incorporated in Hong Kong with limited liability under the Companies Ordinance) NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that an annual general meeting (“AGM”) of Asia Interactive Services (HK) Ltd. (the “Company”) will be held at 11/F, 8 Lyndhurst Terrace, Central, Hong Kong on Friday, 25 September 2020 at 9:00 a.m. for the following purposes: As ordinary businesses: 1. To receive and adopt the audited financial statements together with the Report of the Directors and Independent Auditor’s Report for the year ended 31 December 2019. 2. To re-elect Directors a) Mr. Avi Raju b) Mr. Jason Shapiro c) Mr. Howard Shapiro d) Mr. George Varvitsiotis e) Mr. Alex Stamires *Biographical information on the retiring directors standing for re-election is provided in Appendix 1 of this notice. 3. To fix the compensation for non-executive directors as 1.5% employee stock ownership plan, and USD 1,500 per month, as from the date of appointment. 4. To re-appoint KS Liu as auditors of the Company and to authorize the Directors to fix their remuneration. By Order of the Board Asia Interactive Services (HK) Ltd. Hong Kong, 28 August 2020
Proxy Form for Annual General Meeting
I/We (1) __________________________________________________________________
of (1) ___________________________________________________________________
being the registered holder(s) of (2) _______________________shares issued by Asia Interactive Services (HK) Limited (the “Company”) hereby appoint (3) the Chairman of the meeting or _______________________ of _____________________________________as my/our proxy to attend and vote for me/us and on my/our behalf at the Annual General Meeting (“AGM”) as convened by the Company, to be held on Friday, 25 September 2020 at 9:00 a.m. Hong Kong Time, and at every adjournment thereof on the following resolutions:
Dated this___________________day of ____________________2020.
Signature(s) (5) ______________________________________________
(1) Please insert your full name(s) and address(es) in BLOCK CAPITALS.
(2) Please insert the number of shares registered in your name(s). If no number is inserted, this form of proxy will be deemed to relate to all the shares registered in your name(s).
(3) You are entitled to appoint one or more proxies to attend and vote in your stead in accordance with the Company’s amended and restated articles of association (the “Articles”). A proxy need not be a holder of shares in the Company but must attend the AGM (or any adjournment thereof) in person to represent you. If any proxy other than the Chairman of the Meeting is preferred, please strike out “the Chairman of the meeting or” and insert the name and address of the proxy desired in the space provided. ANY ALTERATION MADE TO THIS PROXY FORM MUST BE INITIALLED BY THE PERSON WHO SIGNS IT.
(4) IMPORTANT: If you wish to vote for a resolution in the AGM notice, please place a “tick” in the relevant box under “For”. If you wish to vote against a resolution in the AGM notice, please place a “tick” in the relevant box under “Against”. If you wish to vote only part of the number of shares registered in your name(s) to which this proxy form relates, please state the exact number of shares in lieu of a tick in the relevant box. Failure to complete the box will entitle your proxy to abstain or cast vote on the resolution at his/her discretion.
(5) This form of proxy must be signed by you or your attorney duly authorised in writing or, in the case of a corporation, must be either under seal or under hand by an officer or attorney duly authorised.
(6) In order to be valid, this form, together with the power of attorney or other authority (if any) under which it is signed (or a notarially certified copy of such power or authority) must be lodged at the office of the Company at 11/F, 8 Lyndhurst Terrace, Central, Hong Kong, not less than 48 hours before the time appointed for holding the AGM.
(7) In the case of joint holders of any shares, any one of such persons may vote, either personally or by proxy in respect of such shares, provided that if more than one of such joint holders be present at the AGM (or any adjournment thereof) personally or by proxy, the person whose name stands first in the Company share register shall alone be entitled to vote in respect thereof.
“Personal Data” in this proxy form has the same meaning as “personal data” in the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, Cap 486 (“PDPO”), which may include your and/or your proxy’s name and address.
Your and your proxy’s Personal Data provided in this form will be used in connection with processing your request for the appointment of a proxy to attend, act and vote on your behalf as directed above at the AGM.
Your supply of your and your proxy’s Personal Data is on voluntary basis. However, the Company may not be able to process your request unless you provide us with such Personal Data. Your and your proxy’s Personal Data will be disclosed or transferred to other companies or bodies for the purpose stated above, or when it is required to do so by law, for example, in response to a court order or a law enforcement agency’s request, and will be retained for such period as may be necessary for the Company’s verification and record purpose.
By providing your proxy’s Personal Data in this form, you should have obtained the express consent (which has not been withdrawn in writing) from your proxy in using his/her personal data provided in this proxy form and informed your proxy of the purpose for and the manner in which his/her data may be used.
You/your proxy have/has the right to request access to and/or correction of your/your proxy’s Personal Data respectively in accordance with the provisions of the PDPO. Any such request for access to and/or correction of your/your proxy’s Personal Data should be in writing to the personal data privacy officer, Asia Interactive Services (HK) Ltd, 11/F, 8 Lyndhurst Terrace, Central, Hong Kong.
Please find below the attachment to download.